Video conferencing solution is considered as a remarkable development of the information technology industry when bringing a new method of extremely effective communication, especially in the virus outbreaking time. This revolution in technology will bring the best productivity and profit to businesses who can apply the new trend into communication. To have a successful video conference, equipment is one of the most important factors. Let’s VietnamEvents introduce to you Video Conference Equipment- Key to Success.
What is a video conference
Video conferences are a form of direct communication between people possibly from one place to another, or even across the country by internet communication technology (Internet Protocol) or ATM, ISDN. You only need to stay in place to be able to connect to all remote partners.
With a video conference, you can exchange views by conversation, sharing photos, and data. Members in the conference can talk and see each other, can use body language or share, and exchange data quickly such as ppt files, excel, word, pdf …
Advantages of video conference
The main benefits of a video conference application are as follows:
- Save travel time especially with members from offices, agencies, and companies in different geographical regions.
- Save business costs as well as make the cost-effectiveness associated with holding meetings twice as much as traditional meetings.
- Help organize meetings easily, quickly, effectively, and create more favorable conditions.
- Storage the entire meeting content clearly and accurately with videos.
- Security and confidentiality.
- Reasonable price.
- Contribute to protecting the environment by reducing emissions on traveling, while helping to care for employees better.
Video Conference Equipment
Equipment for video equipment
The basic components of the video conference will include video conference system (VCS), multipoint control unit (MCU), gateway and gatekeeper. There are also other optional devices such as data sharing equipment, video recording equipment, scheduling equipment, and video conferencing management ...
- VCS equipment: The main function is to receive images, videos via camera or microphone, images are encoded and transferred via a network interface. VCSs also have a connection to a computer that allows the presentation of documents from a computer during a meeting. VCS can use TV screens, computer monitors or projection devices with built-in audio system
- MCU equipment: There is a multi-point control function that is connected to the VCS at meetings. The images and sounds from the VCS when received, are mixed and split display as required by the system administrator. On the other hand, MCU also supports end-to-end conversations. In order to satisfy multimedia working requirements, MCU also supports transcoding the quality of elements such as network interface, bandwidth, frame rate ...
- Gateway device: A device used to transfer signals between two different networks to communicate as the interface between the IP network and the ISDN network.
- Gatekeeper devices: Have the role of controlling and setting up calls, managing devices, and controlling bandwidth quality.
Line speed requirements
- With SD multi-point conferencing systems, the transmission speed for branch sites is at least 384kb symmetrical.
- With a multi-point video conferencing system, the transmission line in the branch site is at least 1Mbps symmetric.
- The line speed to the MCU must be equal to the speed of the combined sites
- When using the IP connection, the transmission line of the site must add 20% -35% of the IP packet header. To meet the speed requirement, the link to the branch site must be at least 1.2Mbps. HD and 460Kbps must be used for SB technology to ensure sufficient bandwidth for both video, audio, and content during the meeting.
The bottom line
That’s the overview of video conference equipment that VietnamEvents has brought to you. Hope that piece of information will be helpful to you. If you need advice or support on video conference equipment, don’t heritage to contact VietnamEvents for the fastest support.Views: 77