The opening ceremony saw the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Ministers of telecommunications and IT from ten ASEAN member countries and the three dialogue countries of China, Japan and the Republic of Korea, ASEAN Secretary General Le Luong Minh, and Deputy Secretary General of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Malcolm Johnson.
ASEAN telecommunications and information technology ministers at the meeting
Themed “Looking towards a comprehensive, safe and sustainable ASEAN Community on the digital basis” the annual meeting aimed to strengthen collaboration in telecommunications and IT among the ten ASEAN member states as well as between the bloc and its partners.
The ministers debated and set forth orientations and priority targets for cooperation in the following stage, focusing on measures to promote connectivity in information infrastructure, narrowing the digital gap and increasing IT applications in the bloc, as well as cooperation programs with dialogue countries and international organizations.
Within the framework of the meeting, ASEAN member nations and the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) signed a memorandum of understanding on ICT cooperation in 2016-2018, which was expected to further promote links between the two sides through the realization of joint initiatives in priority areas.
Vietnamevents was entrusted by Ministry of Information and Communication, with holding service packages:
- Airport Transfers: Picking up VIP when plane lands on, booking VIP rooms, following custom procedure, giving flowers for Ministers and his/her families.
- Arranging cars picking up VIP, police cars, ambulance,...
- Booking for represents.
- Taking responsibility for stage and backdrop of meeting rooms, banners and flags from the airport to the hotels.
- Arranging meeting staff with uniform.
- Providing X-ray Security Machines, card swipe machines, plastic card and magnetic card printer.
- Providing event equipment: multilingual translating headsets, interpreting cabins, gooseneck microphones, wireless microphones, screen, radios, modern photocopiers, color printers, fax machines, voice recorders…
- Supplying and designing entire event stationery, printing books, pens, invitations, printed and bound materials, manufacturing folders for documents.
Staff are arranged by Vietnamevent
- Providing human resources: tour guide interpretation system for rent, event managers, MCs, translators, receptionists, collaborators, volunteers, security, medical staff...
- Organizing banquets: Welcome dinner, Gala dinner,...
- Organizing contemporary and ethnic art shows.
- Operating city tours.
- Providing Visa Services.
Basing on constant efforts in improving service quality in an competitive range of prices and upgrate modern equipment, Vietnamevents has increasingly acquired reputation in organissing events and supply tour guide interpretation system for rent in the region and international market. The company is ready to integrate deep and broad TPP.
For advice, support on the organization of the program festivals, seminars, events, please contact:
Add: No 1, 18/29 Van Huong, Dong Da dist, Hanoi city
Tel: (84-4) 3682.29.29 Fax: (84-4) 3682.28.28
Hotline: +84.913.199.866 (Mr. Mai Xuan Han)