Your wedding party is the biggest day of your life and you want to make it special than any other days. Your wedding party will include your dearest family members will play particular roles in the big day. So who will be your bridesmaid, who will be usher in the big day? What are the responsibilities and duties for such important events? Here we will discuss that.
The Wedding Party Includes
Officially, wedding party crew will include bridesmaids/groomsmen and other important member such as :
- Maid of Honor Bride's Honor Attendant
- Bridesmaids or Bride's Attendants
- Best Man / Best Woman / Groom's Honor Attendant
- Bride's Parents: Mother of the Bride and Father of the Bride
- Groom's Parents: Mother of the Groom and Father of the Groom
- Flower Girl
- Ring Bearer
General Roles of Bridesmaid/Groomsmen
• The bridesmaid/groomsmen helps the couple with various wedding planning tasks such as designing and delivering invitations, doing stuff and more. The couple may ask for advices from their wedding party planner to get help in making big decisions.
• Bridesmaid/groomsmen are often asked to wear certain uniform (bridesmaid dresses or tuxedos) as required by the couple to indicate their role in the ceremony.
• The most important duty of a bridesmaid or groomsman is calming their nerves and making them feel comfortable during the wedding.
• The bridesmaids/groomsmen will take photos with the couple before the ceremony and during for the couple's wedding album.
• Often, the bridesmaids/groomsmen is seated at special tables at the reception near the bride and the groom to easily support the newly married couple.
• Sometimes, the bridesmaids/groomsmen will plan special events for the couples, for example bridal showers, bachelor or bachelorette parties.
The specific role of bridesmaid/groomsment in a wedding party
This is list of some responsibilities for the bridesmaid/groomsmen have stress-free day
- Give emotional support during the wedding party and assist the couples all the preparations for the big day.
- Plan the honey moon and get the flight tickets before the wedding day.
- Arrange and share the expenses of the bachelor party.
- Attends the rehearsal and accompanying dinner
- Helps groom/bride choose the tuxedo/dress.
- Acts as reminder to make certain the groomsmen/bridemaide and the groom/bride arrive at the ceremony location (at least one hour early)
- Arrange the ushers on special seating and other duties during the wedding.
- Arrange seats for each guest in order to make them comfortable during the wedding.
These are duties and responsibility for bestman/bride maid and other member in the crew for the wedding party. Your wedding party crew is often considered to be quite important in your wedding planning process. They will likely dedicate a notable amount of time and possibly money to participate in your day, so it's important to thank your wedding party crew for all their assistance throughout the process. Make sure to properly thank your wedding party crew for all of their works and to show your appreciation for their support and friendship.
For planning professional wedding party don’t hesitate to call usViews: 2379